Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PRESSURE.

FUCK! Its the "your too fat problem" that everybody is tripping over about. My doctor said I have big bones. Shit man, I''m trying to lose weight gosh. I get it. I hate when people repeat things over like I don't hear them. So much pressure of looking good and getting good grades this year. Give me a break. But that is not the big problem. I'm having a major fight with my best friend and its been going on for 2 weeks or more. It was over something stupid that I started. I want to call but I don't know what to say. She tried calling but I didn't answer. I'm just going to wait for the right moment to talk. On the other hand sooner the better. School starting and I'm kinda ready. Get my new glasses, check. Get a binder, check. Get a fit body and new clothes, nope. Man, money has been a BITCH like always. I need to turn 16 fast so I can get a job. For some reason, now and days I'm losing myself. Like, half of me is so strong and doesn't care about what others say and just live life. The other half is so insecure and scared of losing someone close. I wish things were the same as they were before when everything was nothing. I need a refreshment.
Like a wise one once said, "WHEN YOU LEARN TO FORGIVE, YOU WILL LEARN TO FORGET."
-Always Truly, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment